Here is an update about The Crystal Garden. We are all safe and happy here at the store enjoying assisting you via phone, text, video, social media, and more.
We are so grateful to those of you who have supported us in shifting toward eCommerce (check out how many new items are on our website) and placing orders by phone and allowing us to serve you as we personal shop for you. It’s been so much fun and allows us to use our intuition while we are personally shopping for you. In fact, we have been able to give you so much more personal attention and cultivate deeper relationships with each of you.
Although we would love to see you in person, we don’t have a date set to open to the public. In addition to waiting for the data to indicate it’s safe to reopen, much planning and preparation are needed to ensure we can keep staff and customers safe.
For the safety of our customers, staff, and community as a whole, we ask that you also follow all recommended health and safety precautions everywhere you go, and to please stay home if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
The Crystal Garden is focused on serving the community by expanding the product selection on our website (visit us online at TheCrystalGarden.com) and offering virtual shopping events, virtual meditations, and other classes via Zoom and Facebook Live. Most Thursdays we offer a Facebook Live Shopping Event featuring different categories of curated items. We are your personal shoppers by phone, text, and social media, and more. We offer shipping and local pickup options for merchandise both on our website and on phone orders. We appreciate all of you who have expressed your gratitude for our efforts and have engaged in our online events and remote shopping.
We will keep you updated as the situation changes. We’ll navigate a gradual reopening over time with the same thoughtfulness as we made the switch to online back in March. At this time we anticipate that the first phase of reopening will look something like the following (at a future unknown date):
- Appointments will be available in 15-minute windows, one person at a time.
- All Customers and Staff members must wear a face covering at all times.
- We will provide you with a clean pair of gloves as you enter that you will be required to wear while you’re in the store.
- We ask that you limit touching merchandise until you think you might purchase it. Containers will be available to place the items you touched but didn’t purchase so we can disinfect it before it is returned to the shelf.
- We will be installing plexiglass in the front showroom at the register and jewelry counters for added protection.
- Physical distancing at a minimum of 6 feet will be strictly enforced.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges. This is for everyone’s safety.
We really appreciate your support and understanding during these uncertain times. We love that so many of you consider us your “safe space” and a place to take a deep breath and center, and we want to continue to be that while protecting everyone.