Geometric Star Grid
- 4 inches
- 6 inches
About Crystal Grids from The Essential Guide to Crystals, Minerals and Stones by Margaret Ann Lembo
“Appendix F. Crystal Grids and Alignments Easy-Reference Guide
A crystal grid is a method of placing crystals in geometric formations on or around a person, place, or thing to achieve a formed intention within the space or person. Crystal grids can be combined with crystal alignments with larger groups of people at sacred sites. A crystal alignment is the use of crystals placed on an around the body to clear, balance, and align the chakras. It usually includes a guided-imagery meditation in which the participant is instructed to envision the results he or she is seeking.
This section contains a list of stones that would work well to help realign or bring harmony to a person, place or thing. I am providing you with some recommendations on where to place the gems via diagrams. These diagrams are intended to guide you and provide inspiration to activate your own intuition. Trust your inner guidance when choosing gemstone and geometric configurations.
Keep in mind that the list of gemstones is a menu of suggested choices. You don’t need to use all the stones I suggest, but you can if you wish. Often two or three different types of stones are plenty, and even one type is enough.
To get started, do the following:
- Identify your goal.
- Visualize the outcome as if it has already become a reality.
- Contemplate who else is involved and what part of your home or your life it affects.
- Decide where you want to make the grid.
- Look at the various suggested stones from the lists below.
- Use your intuition and follow your gut to determine the perfect stone for your personal situation.
- Take action and make the grid. Place the stones and establish a clear intention of the end result.
Remember that the most important ingredient is to take the time to form a clear intention of love, peace, well-being, harmony, joy, abundance, health and happiness.