Crystals and gemstones are tools for focusing your thoughts on your intentions and goals. Use crystals alongside two other key tools: visualization and imagination. Intentions and positive thoughts are the products of both. Energetically match up your intentions and thoughts with crystal and gemstone allies to help you focus on major life concerns and bring into your life what you desire. Crystal intentions amplify the beneficial effects of the law of attraction.
There are six main areas that are most important to most people. These are:
• Friendship, Love, Relationships, and Romance
• Health and Well-Being• Money, Creativity, and Motivation
• Safety and Protection
• Happiness and Self-Confidence
• Intuition and Communication
For each of these areas of life, there are a number of crystals to choose from to assist you with your intentions. There are just a couple listed here. Use your intuition when choosing your crystals. When you’ve established your intention, incorporate the crystal into your life in one of the following ways:
• Wear the stone in a piece of jewelry
• Bring your rocks to bed and the bedroom
• Create an altar or grid of gemstones
• Place gemstones around your home and office.
Friendship, Love, Relationships, and Romance
Relationships are at home in the heart chakra. Pastel blue stones maintain peace and serenity and promote good communication. Yellow gems enable you to maintain self-confidence. Pink stones impart comfort and loving kindness to the relationship.
- Amazonite: to help you to know your own truth and express your truth with ease. Affirmation: I live my truth and honestly communicate what is on my mind.
- Blue calcite: to help you find your voice in a relationship and the right way to express feelings. Affirmation: I speak with love and kindness.
- Citrine: to bring joy, laughter, and self-confidence. Affirmation: It is safe for me to be powerful!
- Emerald: to maintain an open heart. Affirmation: I attract kind and courteous people.
- Pink calcite: to bring gentleness, kindness, and a strong friendship into your romantic relationship. Affirmation: I am blessed with nurturing vibrations wherever I go!
- Rose quartz: for kindness, compassion, thoughtfulness. Affirmation: I am compassionate and kind
Health and Well-Being
The phrase health and well-being represents physical wellness as well as mental and emotional alignment. Inner peace and calm are the keys to a healthy, balanced life.
- Covellite: to keep emotions balanced. Affirmation: I am blessed with good health, peace, and calm.
- Epidote: to assure you that all of your basic needs are met, with an plenty to share with others. Affirmation: My thoughts and actions create beneficial results.
Money, Creativity, and Motivation
Money is often at the forefront of someone’s consciousness. Almost everything that is involved in living on this planet requires money. It takes great courage to be wealthy.
- Pyrite: to help strengthen courage and self-confidence. Affirmation: I take positive action to manifest my goals.
- Red tiger’s eye: to help you to stay focused on the goal and deflect negative distractions. Affirmation: It is easy for me to take action.
Safety and Protection
Safety can be represented in many ways, but more than anything, safety is a feeling. Focus on the feeling of security, of knowing that you’re protected.
- Amethyst: for transformation and transmutation of challenging situations. Affirmation: I am divinely protected. I am safe and secure.
- Gold tiger’s eye: to help increase your courage and repel jealousy. Affirmation: I am safe. I create my world.
Happiness and Self-Confidence
Clarity of intention, determination, and action are the ingredients you need to design a happy life. You design your reality. Let your imagination be your ally to create a life of confidence and happiness.
- Golden calcite: to have the courage to set boundaries. Affirmation: It is easy for me to establish healthy boundaries with others.
- Sapphire: to increase inner strength and wisdom. Affirmation: I have great poise and grace. I am wise.
Intuition and Communication
Intuition and communication go hand in hand. Communication includes body language, facial expressions, and energy. Telepathy is a form of mental energy sends a lot of information and feelings telepathically.
- Apophyllite: to increase spiritual realizations. Affirmation: I meditate regularly. I am insightful.
- Celestite: for angelic or heavenly communication. Affirmation: I notice and understand the messages from the angels.
Now you have some great ideas and tools to help you create vibrationally matching thoughtforms with the crystals you chose with a specific intention. Instill your thought and hold the vision for your personal creation of reality.
Margaret Ann Lembo is the author of The Essential Guide to Crystals, Minerals and Stones; Archangels & Gemstone Guardians Cards; the Crystal Intentions Oracle; and Crystals Beyond Beginners — to name a few. Margaret Ann is an evolutionary aromatherapist and the founder of The Crystal Garden. www.MargaretAnnLembo.com TheCrystalGarden.com