Based on decades of research at the School of Metaphysics, the people who sponsor Dreamschool.org and the annual National Dream Hotline®, this is the book that answers the most commonly asked questions about dreams while teaching you how to interpret your own. From lucid dreaming to precognition to enhancing dream recall, The Dreamer s Dictionary belongs on every nightstand.
- an extensive life of symbols and their meanings in the Universal Language of Mind
- The origin of images – beyond word derivations to the prevailing thought – revealing their universality applicable meaning
- in-depth definitions of dream people, dream-places, and dream-action including possible contexts of how they appear in dreams
- explanations of how symbol arrangement is purposefully used by the inner self to convey messages to the waking consciousness
- thoughts to consider for interpretation and personal significance of the dream
- possible responses to communication received in the dream state
Barbara O’Guinn Condron, DM,DD,BJ