Precious Stones Chime™ – Lapis
- Black finish ash wood
- Four silver polished aluminum solid rods
- Genuine stone accents
- Overall Length: 12 inches • Diameter: 2 inches
- Boxed Weight: 0.2 lb.
Lapis is the stone of openness.
Our Woodstock Precious Stones Chimes – Lapis incorporates genuine stone accents, making it as eye-catching as it is pleasing to the ear. Lapis is considered to be the stone of truth and openness.
Our Woodstock Precious Stones Chimes – Lapis incorporates genuine stone accents, making it as eye-catching as it is pleasing to the ear.
The Woodstock Precious Stones Chimes is a series of small wind chimes designed using colorful and meaningful accents.
This product is designed to hang from a string loop, rather than an o-ring.
- PRECIOUS STONES CHIME incorporates meaningful genuine stone accents, making it as eye-catching as it is pleasing to the ear; lifetime tuning guarantee
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 12-inches in overall length – total hanging length is measured from the top of string loop to bottom of windcatcher
- Expertly crafted: features an ash wood top with a Black finish that is weather-resistant; 4 high-polish Silver aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements
- Some native American tribes Think this precious stone has the power to make one attractive to others
- Quality you can trust: created by Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry vistas, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments, and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages
“GEMSTONES FOR THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
The dark indigo blue and purple-colored stones assist in invoking intuition–all six clairs. Through the heightened awareness that can be attained through the development of the third eye, personal growth and self-development can help you through your daily life. Use positive affirmations to enable you to understand yourself, your friends, and your family better thereby improving your life.
The deep rich blue of lapis lazuli transcends time as it travels through ancient cultures of the past to the present day, providing peace, protection, grounding and insight into the bigger picture of life. Used by many ancient civilizations, the Egyptians especially valued its qualities and used it to create jewelry, amulets of protection and even a powdered pigment that was used for painting the ceilings of the burial chambers of the pharaohs. The lapis in your jewelry and the tumbled stones you carry in your pocket are still mined from the same geographical area of those ancient civilizations. From then until now, it is still the stone of intuition and truth.
Lapis lazuli contains white calcite, blue sodalite and golden flecks of pyrite, as well as lazurite. Interestingly, the pigment of lapis has been used in oil paint to create artwork. Calcite helps with change and transformation, sodalite calms and establishes a connection with higher knowledge and pyrite grounds, protects and strengthens prosperity and courage.
Use lapis lazuli for reducing inflammation like migraines and headaches. It is also useful before and after surgery, for burns, arthritis and any inflammatory dis-ease. It helps calm anger and irritability. Use lapis to displace upsets that can lead to inflammation with intention to regain the positive aspects of life.
On a spiritual level, lapis is an excellent tool for meditation. Place it on the third eye or hold it your hand during meditation to assist you in maintaining focus while connecting with spirit guides, angels or ascended masters.
Lapis Lazuli Affirmation: The wisdom of ancient cultures is stored within my cells, bones and muscles, and I have access to it whenever I request it. My third eye is open exactly the right amount for me at this time in my life. I am extremely intuitive and receive messages and guidance all the time. I am calm and relaxed.”